|"The Bride Wore Black"|
|Date aired||June 24th, 2013|
|Writer(s)|| Todd Slavkin|
|Guest stars|| Kyle Mac as Kupak Kurr|
Jon Cor as Lamu
Laura Mae Nason as Castithan Singer #1
Bridget Graham as Castithan Singer #2
|Recurring|| Jessica Nichols as Bertie/Jered Kikema|
Kevin Shand as Raiga
|Previous||"If I Ever Leave This World Alive"|
|Next||"Past Is Prologue"|
Overview (No Spoilers)
The body of a prominent businessman, six years cold, is discovered and everyone’s a suspect. It’s Christie and Alak’s wedding – but will the event go off without a hitch?
Short Summary (Minor Spoilers)
Detailed Description (Major Spoilers)
- More of Doc Yewll's past is revealed.
- The concept of Indogenes being altered to appear human was introduced in I Just Wasn't Made for These Times. However, Nicolette appeared to be much more than an assassin, and more importantly, was fully aware of her Indogene nature.
- Amanda's assistant in this episode is a female human, but for the past several episodes has been a female Castithan. The Castithan may have left the job to support Datak's mayoral run, although it's possible it was just her day off.
- Despite it being his sister's "big day," Quentin McCawley didn't come back to town to attend her wedding.
- In spite of the name, the bride didn't actually wear black. The name seems to be taken from the 1968 French film of the same name (Fr:La Mariée était en noir).
Free Clips, Previews, etc.
Also, available at Syfy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.